Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Music is not heard when changing user in Windows 10 Home

Music is not heard when changing user in Windows 10 Home

None of the information below is required. However, the more you provide, the easier it will be for us to try to help you.

Plan

Premium

country

Spain

Device

PC

Operating system

(Windows 10 Home)

My question or problem

I have a PC with Windows Home 10 and 3 different users, and before I had a PC with 3 different users but in Windows 7 Home.

What happens is that I log in with a user, I run Spotify, I start listening to the music, all right, I exit the user but I leave the session open, I log in with another user, I open Spotify and the music is not heard, if I click in the "available devices" button in Spotify Connect and I choose "listen on this pc" then it listens, I leave it playing the song, I leave that user, I enter the other and it stops listening again, I have to go again to "available devices" in Spotify Connect and check the "this computer" option again to be heard.

What I want is: When I change the user I want the music to continue playing, keep playing, before in Windows 7 I could do it without problems, but in Windows 10 I can't, the music stops playing until I manually put it to listen in the session I'm in.

Please, can you help me? Thank you!

0 Replies

Suggested posts