Premium

Country

Switzerland

Device

Windows PC

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

I newly have a Password manager and for security reasons i want to have to enter my password everytime i open spotify (In other words close it and open it again), Everytime the login page comes up it wants to save the password (The Slider "Save" is on) is there a way to have it be off defaultly or atleast turn it off using keyboard navigation (Im using a Password Manager with automatic typing which i could program to press for example tab and then the left arrow if that would work)

1 Reply

Hey @e-la8119f_e7o

Thanks for searching for the answer you need here! 

The Remember me slider is turned on by default meaning what you observe is expected. However, we recommend having a look at this thread suggesting the implementation of a default off-setting as well.

You can support the thread by adding your +VOTE and clicking on Subscribe in the three-dots menu at the top right corner next to the title. That'll make sure you stay up-to-date with any relevant updates about this. It’s also worth knowing that the higher the number of votes an idea gets, the more likely it is for the idea to be implemented. 

We always take new ideas and feedback into consideration to improve the app. Here you can read more on how ideas work.

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any questions. 

Suggested posts