NEXT STEP

My Spotify can't play music

My Spotify can't play music

Plan

Free

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Few days ago, my Spotify show the message that "Please turn off offline mode and try again" whenever I try to play any song. I don't have a premium account and have never use the offline mode function. Btw the offline mode function has been deleted on Windows so I couldn't turn it on or off. Please help me solve this problem. Thank you!

4 Replies

Hey there! Thanks for asking.

Just to double-check have you tried a clean install of the Spotify Windows app? The instructions for that as well as a basic troubleshooting guide is here for you. Keep us posted.

Throw a like my way or choose this as a solution if I helped!

AmayySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi @ToanNguyen

Thank you for posting on the Community. 

In addition to the suggestion to perform a reinstall of the app, please make sure you do it following these steps, as they are more thorough than a regular reinstall and can be helpful to get rid of any cache that might be causing trouble. 

If this doesn't do the trick, please make sure to download the app directly from the Microsoft Store.

Let us know how this goes. 

MafeGModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Somehow my Spotify has been fixed and it gets back to normal. Thank you for your answers.

Hey @ToanNguyen,

Thanks for letting us know that everything is working fine now.

Remember to always keep your app updated, so you don't miss any fixes or new features. Don't hesitate to give us a shout if you have more questions.

Have a great day!

MafeGModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts