Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My favorite songs have disappeared

My favorite songs have disappeared

Plan

Free

Country

Spain

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

In recent times Spotify was giving me errors. There were many songs that for some reason did not reproduce. When you played the play to listen to it, the program would be paralyzed and where the album or song that you are listening to would usually appear, an image of a nameless circle would appear.

So I decided to reinstall it to check if the problem disappeared. The fact is that after doing it the problem continues and in addition all my favorite songs from the Library have been erased.

I know that the playlist can be recovered but I have not been able to recover my list of favorite songs. Is there any way to do it?

Greetings and thank you,

3 Replies

Hey there @Velkarus,

thanks for posting in the community !

When a user reinstalls Spotify it only saves the playlists you've made on the account which you can find on the "Recover Playlist" section on account overview.

In addition, to solve the issue you're having with the app, please make sure your OS is updated same goes for the audio driver and all drivers on your PC.

Let me know if you need further help 😃

Hey @Velkarus

In addition to what @OneByBoo said I recommend you to check this thread. The issue you are facing seems to be similar and the solution described there may work our for your case. Hope it works!

Hey guys! So I'm jumping onto this thread as I have the same issue - both methods did not work for me, there was an unknown error trying to recover the playlist, and no lines of Spotify in the text file to detele. I believe Spotify completely gave my account a do-over as even my username and preferences were switched back to default when I signed in via Facebook today! Please help :'(

Suggested posts