Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My spotify is randomly pausing every couple of seconds to every few minutes.

My spotify is randomly pausing every couple of seconds to every few minutes.

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling spotify and it still randomly paused. I also tried using the web browser and it randomly paused there as well. I also disconnected all places that I've logged into so the only places that I'm currently logged into are my computer application, the web player, and my IPhone 6. What can I do to make it stop.

Plan

Studnet Premium 

Country

USA

Device

HP Palilion

Operating System

Windows 10

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

4 Replies

Same problem. At first it seems to work but after a while the playback stops. Even after playing back the songs are paused again.

Hi there folks,

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community!

@Lagodog5, since you've said that playback stops on several devices, can you create a new test account with another email address and try playing music from there Let us know if songs keep pausing.

@antol95, can you try using a different account as well? Also, can you tell us if you're also experiencing this across multiple devices.

We'll be on the lookout for your replies.

Cheers.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

It Seems to work now without doing anything but seems that someone is using my account ai can see random playlist playing. I changed password ...

Hi there @antol95,

Thanks for the reply!

If you feel like someone else has gained access to your account, I'd recommend going through all the steps from this Support article to assure that you're the only one who is logged in and has access.

Hope this helps.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts