My username is a bunch of random numbers!

Solved!

Re: My username is a bunch of random numbers!

user-removed
Not applicable

this is so stupid, I don't know why it seems so hard to fix.

_1-gu179ovzvc

Same problem here! Signed up using computer. Got username: 11166963124. I have no facebook. Lot's of friends of mine use Spotify too, but i can's seem to find them. I really think it is crazy u can't change it. I can't even upload a profile picture. Is the facbook maffia behind this? Should be easy to fix. I just changed from using Deezer premium to Spotify family. Hope this changes soon. Othewise i have to change back to Deezer i'm afraid.

enggarjk

CarolineMorgan
Casual Listener

I had two linked facebooks, one that was my normal account and one that was just a page. I deactivated the page but not my normal account. Since this has happened my username on my moblie device has changed to number however on my computer it still says my name. My friends have also not been able to find my profile when searching my name. the ID number for me is 12145163232

CarolineMorgan
Casual Listener

I had two linked facebooks, one that was my normal account and one that was just a page. I deactivated the page but not my normal account. Since this has happened my username on my moblie device has changed to number however on my computer it still says my name. My friends have also not been able to find my profile when searching my name. the ID number for me is 12145163232

7o-1ie1o4_7q8
Casual Listener

test

USERNAME

Lil_Veza

Hello Spotify Team

I would just like to ask why my username says it's 95l37ztt5gl5ap60f6f94zin3 when i go the website for account overview but when I go to the downloaded app version of spotify its has the name I chose "Lil_Veza" and the chosen profile picture is there anyway that you can fix this 

Thankyou,

Legawien84
Regular

So, is Spotify still working on this? My username has been a bunch of numbers now for almost three weeks, I see that this is a problem already since 2013... how to fix?

user-removed
Not applicable

Same problem on OSX, until recently it was my public facebook name. Now it's only and always the string 2262y5ojymu75ye2i7rgaab4a. 

I want to go back to being Brady!

Seinaru21

hi i created an account on pc , i chose "Seinaru no Senjutsu" for the account name , i have no fb account and my account name looks like "h3xqorhtq0exxu5djktvmpzw5", can you fix it i want to go premium but , if it will still look like that , i wont...

SUGGESTED POSTS