My username is a bunch of random numbers!

Solved!

Re: My username is a bunch of random numbers!

user-removed
Not applicable

I'm having the problem where my name is displayed as a random string. It's been like this for months now.

1 person liked this

RemyB_

I have the exact same issue..

user-removed
Not applicable

Mines also like previous others. 1215633292

If someone can change it to my Facebook name, that'd be great. I created my account with Facebook years ago.

1 person liked this

GustavoMaximo

I don't have a Facebook nor do I plan to create one. So if I understood correctly, I'm not allowed to have a username right? Ok. Doesn't seem good and it doesn't seem fair, but alright, at least the streaming quality is pretty good and there's a wide variety of albums I enjoy.

MiguelDOliveira

Hello

My username suddenly changed to 214luzhoqrmn3kk2fzzflhu7q (spotify player, etc..) + black profile pic - Even though I can still see my correct name on my artist's page as Miguel d'Oliveira and pics are still there.

I never revoqued fb access. I think this nonsense happended when I chose a pasword (was logging in using fb only before)

Am I m stuck with that random string now?

Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Miguel

2 people liked this

Deathspawn
Casual Listener

This happened to me too, i had my facebook name as my username and my profile pic and now it's just numbers. I can't belive this has no fix Spotify should be doing something

edit: i had to log in here with my facebook and it asked me to add a username and verify my email. the user name on the message is new and i'd rather have my name back as it was before.

hi! I got the same problem. recently deactivated facebook the activated again. i hope to change my username again. please help. Thank you so much!

Deathspawn
Casual Listener
It sort of fixed it self in my case after logging in and out a bunch of times with my facebook account. But never got an official responses

Elias_Mellerup
Casual Listener

Hey Peter.

I have the same problem, can you help me out? 

my username is 21lofy4ed66bu4j7lavl66pli

vincent305

test

SUGGESTED POSTS