My username is a bunch of random numbers!

Solved!

Re: My username is a bunch of random numbers!

akinsman

Hi, all of my music has gone and I cant get back to my account with the username: 1145954916

which was connected to my facebook account? can you help??

MarieKessel13

I've had spotify for a few weeks now and it's connected to my facebook, but all of a sudden, my profile appears as a set of numbers and when my friends try to search for me they only get that set of numbers. I really don't like this- how do I get rid of it? My username is 1256852243

Flixx
Community Legend
Did you disconnect the Spotify app via the Facebook.com webpage? Or did you block the application?
Kind regards,
Felix

-- Please mark as solution and/or add kudos if it helped you --

ichthyostega
Regular

Same here, have not changed a thing on my facebook, it still shows the app with the exact option as always, but still only see numbers instead of my name on spotify. This is being happening for almost a week

I'm having this same problem and it has not yet corrected on its own - been a few weeks, maybe more. 

Mandapanda94

I sign in using facebook and my profile in the app shows up a bunch of random letters and numbers in the top right of the window but when i click on it it shows my full name.... No big deal i'm just wondering why since my facebook account is still activated. 

tharangini009
Casual Listener

the same thing happened to me my username is: 21yucfgzkdwpqro4cwqmmqwwq

help me please :)

stuart21279
Hi my spotify is doing the same thing! I logged out of facebook and when I logged back into spotify and facebook it's now showing my user name as just letters and numbers. Please help.

Roosterg04

my username is 12183163110

please do this at your earliest concent as i am making a colab playlist with sokme friends

MusicChom

I am having the same problem but my username is random numbers and letters and doesnt show my profile picture. Please help

SUGGESTED POSTS