Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

NOTHING IS WORKING!

NOTHING IS WORKING!

Basically, I logged to my computer just I normally do, and opened spotify. When I tried to play a song none of the songs are able to play, which one by one catches on to all my devices. The only thing that Spotify works on is my phone. But, when I play Spotify on my phone and connect it to Spotify on the computer, it doesn't work, although it plays properly fine on my phone. I've tried re-installing the application several times. Nothing is working. It would help if somebody is able to fix this bug. Attatched below are a few pictures that show my issue. Thank you.

Operating System

Windows 10

Annotation 2019-03-06 073211.jpg

5 Replies

Hey @anonymoususer21!

This is a known issue with the desktop app and it's currently under investigation. You can track it here and vote for it so it catches more attention. Also I'd suggest you to try the workaround described there, it seems to be fixing the issue for most of the users. Hope this will get a fix on Spotify's end soon.

Have a nice day 🙂

i tried that but its still not working

This method did not help me fix the problem. Is there another solution? This for some reason makes my web player unplayable too. Please help as soon as possible as this is the app I use to get through my day. Thank you

Same problem here 😞

What I've noticed for the solution you have given is that however many times I erase any hosts including Spotify, it saves it as a separate file, and the original copy remains the same with the hosts. How can I fix this?

Suggested posts