Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Need a human being to talk to

Need a human being to talk to

Plan

Free on my iPhone 6

Premium on my Desktop w Windows 7 

Country

USA

Device

iPhone6 and Lenovo Desktop

Operating System

iOS11 on iPhone

Windows 7 on Desktop

My Question or Issue

I upgraded to Premium two days ago on my Desktop Computer.  My iPhone6 has Free on it, and it does not recognize the upgrade to Premium when I sign in.  How do I fix this so I can use Premium on my iPhone, and so I can access the same music on each device?  I'm 60 and really would appreciate speaking to a live human being (Rock Star???) or Spotify staff that can "walk" me through what I'm sure is a very simple fix.  Love your product; hope your customer service matches the quality of your product!!  Jim in Lawrenceville, GA

*snip*   or  email  *snip*

2 Replies

Hey @user-removed

No worries, I'm here to help 🙂

I recommend checking out this article on what you can try to solve this. Since you're Premium on your PC, you can overlook the payment-related suggestions.

Another thing that may help is reinstalling Spotify on your mobile. Check out the iPhone section of this guide on how to!

Let me know how it goes 🙂

SebastySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hey! Great suggestion up above, but I would also try clearing the app's cache of data first before deleting and reinstalling it. 

1. Go to Settings > General > iPhone Storage

2. Then scroll to Spotify and select

3. Click Offload App

Sometimes this will work just as effectively and save a few steps in deleting the application and reinstalling it. 

Suggested posts