Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

New Design is just awful. "My Music" is simply a mess. There is no rhyme or reason for anything.

New Design is just awful. "My Music" is simply a mess. There is no rhyme or reason for anything.

After a few years of using the mobile and desktop app. I LOVED how I could save certain songs on the fly. I could shuffle an entire artist's library and fade away.. Not even touching the UI for literally DAYS. 

Now, I have to micro manage everything. This new "My Music" tab is incredibly confusing. 

Wait, all my songs I've saved are there.. Somewhere.. I think... NO idea. 

I don't get it. 

Good UI design should just be able to be looked at, then operated. It shouldn't have to be explained to me. 

But I feel I have to sit down and watch some YouTube tutorials on how this new thing works. 

Don't even get me started on the new mobile App. It's even worse than the desktop design. I try and find info about an album.. I am presented with arbitrary symbols, un explained behaviors when clicking. Double taps do something? Maybe? Not sure.. 

How can I see an album's artwork or tracklist?

Spotify people... please. Revert to the old design. 

Just chalk up this redesign as a failure and move on. I used to be your biggest chearleader, and I've had a TON of people sign up. 

Now, I'm using Pandora almost exclusively. I don't even know why I'm a premium member anymore. 

0 Replies

Suggested posts