Announcements

New Desktop Experience - your feedback wanted!

Re: New Desktop Experience - your feedback wanted!

Roadie

History!  History!

All over again!  And again!

Music Fan

Hey! Thank you for keeping improving the Desktop app!

The new UI is so much better, clean, and easy to use!
The old one sucks. It's slow and ugly compared to the new one.

I'm looking forward to getting the Group Session feature on Desktop too. 👀

Thank you and keep up the good work.

Composer

How do you have access to the new UI?

Gig Goer

Found a new issue.

If you play a podcast from the desktop app, it does not go to the next episode in the order but will instead skip to a different episode. However, if I start it playing the podcast from my phone and send it to my pc, it will play in the proper order.

Not only did y'all take away sorting from podcasts on desktop (I'm still not sure what you were thinking on that one and why some people on this forum are acting like it was never there and needs to be suggested to add it back) but they don't even have the capability to play properly now. But I guess that makes sense given the issue currently ongoing with albums playing in the album order in playlists instead of the playlist order.

Casual Listener

Yo, that's really weird...

Spotify is just testing some things out ... On a small group of users...

But it is really stupid that there is no communication before things are going to happen! They just doing things and that is really annoying...

They have a beta or Alpha testing group on Android and iOS, so why on earth doesn't exist that for Windows (PC) users... That doesn't make any sense at all!

Composer

EXACTLY

Regular

My old large playlists don't have the duplicate song pop-up after the UI update. 

Music Fan

The duplicate song pop-up should be fixed soon on the desktop, cause the web version is already fixed.

Regular
Thanks for fast response. It has been tough times to search every song I add to playlists in case of duplicate songs. Hopefully this comes asap.

Gig Goer

Well, I just had a reply of mine with an issue get marked as spam for some reason. Guess I'll repost it with just the issue to see if my extra commentary on it was the problem. (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand now my reply that had been removed is back)

-------

Found a new issue.

If you play a podcast from the desktop app, it does not go to the next episode in the order but will instead skip to a different episode. However, if I start it playing the podcast from my phone and send it to my pc, it will play in the proper order.

SUGGESTED POSTS