New Spotify update

Plan

Premium

Country
Norway

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Before the update, Home Browse and Radio used to scroll with your playlists, but now they dont. This results in me not being able to see more than 2 of my playlists at once and it also makes it harder to find the one I'm looking for. This isn't really an issue for those who use Spotify in fullscreen, but I use it in windowed because I have multiple things open at once on the same screen. I'm aware I can minimize the abumcover to make more room for the playlists, but I like seeing it like that. I dont know why you guys decided to change something that worked perfectly fine before, and to be honest it doesn't seem like anyone tests anything you do before releasing it.

Sporify.PNG
1 Reply

I'm experiencing the same issue. I keep Spotify in a compact window over my chat programs on my second monitor, I noticed immediately when my playlists were shrunk from ~12 down to 5 visible at once. I would very much appreciate having a choice in this matter, as I never use the Home, Browse, or Radio buttons. My assumption here is that this change was made because people never use these features. Now that's a poor choice, shoving something in someone's face is a sure way to drive folks away.

Suggested posts