New library

New library

Plan

Free (former Family)

Device

iPhone 8

Operating System

Windows 10

Since the introduction of the new library "structure" there is a major difference that is bothering me, and, as far as i can tell, i'm not alone in this. Putting aside the new "social" adaptations (hearts instead of 'plus signs', and "favorite" labeling for pretty much everything), the mobile app (iOS) and the desktop version (Win10), both up to date, treat songs differently. On mobile the playlist "Liked songs" seems to gather everything "added" which doesn't make a "full album", now this playlist is completely missing from the desktop version, most likely because of the "new" 'Favorite songs' section. Fact is, the desktop "favorite songs" section groups everything ever added to the library, from single songs to whole albums. Am i missing something or they are supposed to be this different? Whether I like it or not, both versions of the supposedly same app behave quite differently. I am prone to adapt to new changes even if they (hearing from the community aswell) didn't seem much needed, still I'd like to understand how it is supposed to work and if this major differences are intended.

Thanks in advance to everyone so kind to explain what i'm (hopefully) missing here..

0 Replies

Suggested posts