Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

New playlists not visible on user profiles on latest version

New playlists not visible on user profiles on latest version

Only top 50 playlist are visible on the users profile. This way if you have more than 50 playlists any new ones will never be visible!? I have shared my latest monthly playlist on music communities on FB and it have now reached as many subscribers to put it well into my top 50, but it is still not included on my list of playlists. My top 50 playlist have not been updated! I have several users that check back on my profile for my montly playlists - same as I myself do on my favourite users - unfortunally new playlists are not visible anymore! I thought that the idea behind Spotify was to shre the music? Must be fixed!!!

4 Replies

I'm pretty sure, it shows the top 50 playlists sorted by number of followers. So new playlists with no followers don't appear.

I would have thought it would make more sense to have scroll + load like on search results.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

This needs a fix! I do not believe that playlists outside the users top 50 can be found on searches either. Have tried to search some friends new playlists with no luck. The only way to get access to these playlists will be via an external link. Please fix!!!

Kudoed.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts