Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

No activity visible on Facebook

Solved!

No activity visible on Facebook

Dear Sirs,

This is my first post in the community section, so first of all I would like to admit, that I am a great fan of the Spotify application and the system as a whole. At first I was totally sceptical about the idea of music streaming but once I tried the Spotify, i felt in love in no time.

My case is about listening activity on Facebook. I love to gest inspired by what my friends are listening to, and vice versa. Some time ago this worked like charm, but as for now I think this funcionality is dead. I have a Spotify account and my Facebook account connected to it. I checked all the permisions for Spotify applications (both desktop and mobile) to share and publish my activity on Zuckerber's portal. Yet, noone sees on Facebook what I am listening to at the moment or was listening a while ago. If you can, please assist me - maybe I am missing something or don't know some crucial setting. All the help will be gratly appreciated!

Kind regards,

Marcin

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi, this used to happen to me all the time and it still does. Everytime it happens I unlink my Facebook from my Spotify user, and then link it again. You should give this a try, cause it might work for you too. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi, this used to happen to me all the time and it still does. Everytime it happens I unlink my Facebook from my Spotify user, and then link it again. You should give this a try, cause it might work for you too. 

Thank you, Plastikk. I'll check that out. When you unlink, do you do this from the desktop client, from the Facebook side, or somewhere else?

I did it from the desktop client.

Suggested posts