Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

No longer seeing Discover Weekly playlist

No longer seeing Discover Weekly playlist

Hi, when I go to Browse, Discover tab, I just see Release Rader in "Playlists Made Just For You" where I used to see both Discover and Release.  

I can get to it via the web link ( https://www.spotify.com/discoverweekly/ ) but I never see it in the usual places (Browse Overview and Browse Discover).

Any ideas?  I didn't unfollow it, and I play it once a week or so (it is getting updated, though it repeats songs more than I'd like), but it's getting a bit annoying that it's not showing up in the main screens (and Release Radar is, which isn't as good, frankly).

Suggestions appreciated.

Thanks, Michael

2 Replies

Hi! 🙂

Strange!
I suggest going to the web player for a moment (open.spotify.com), under My Music are the playlists that you follow and have made. Open the Discover Weekly and try to re-follow it.
If that doesn't sort things out yet, I'd suggest you try to log out and back in, and then a reinstall, as a last resort. This link shows how to reinstall, if you need help there.

I hope you'll get your Discover Weekly back. Half of it is familiar artists and songs for me as well, but it has become a good part of the week... 😉

SebastySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

And just as crazily as it disappeared, it reappeared.  No explanation, no nothing.   Sigh.  At least it's back.

Suggested posts