Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

No me sale lo que escuchan mis amigos en spotify

No me sale lo que escuchan mis amigos en spotify

Desde el 2021 no puedo ver que escuchan mis amigos, solo me salen 2, siendo que antes me salían todos, además no se actualiza lo que escuchan. Probé desinstalándolo e instalándolo varias veces, pero aún así seguía igual. No sé si será un dato de relevancia pero mi cuenta de spotify la tengo desde el 2016 y fue creada por medio de Facebook. Espero que alguien haya encontrado una solución 😞

Plan

Premium

Country

Chile

Device

(Notebook HP)

Operating System

(Windows 10)

4 Replies

Hola Valeria! Mencionaste que solo salen las canciones de 2 de tus amistades, correcto? Es posible que el resto tengan la opción de compartir canciones apagada. 

Has tratado de preguntarles? Esto puede ser lo que esta ocurriendo. 🙂

siii les he preguntado a varios y si tienen la opción activada:(

Hi there folks,

Thanks for reaching out about this.

Hope you don't mind me replying in English, as that's the official language of the Community!

The Friend Activity that shows for your friends depends not only on your settings, but also on the people that you follow.

If you don't see people in your feed, it's possible that your friends have that option off and they need to turn it on. I'd suggest reaching out to your friends and ask them to switch the option off > log out and back in > and switch the option on again. After that check if you can see their activity again.

If that doesn't help, please let us know if your friends disappeared from your feed recently or was it always like that? You also said that the activity of the friends you do see doesn't update - did that start recently too?

Hope this helps. Keep us in the loop here.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hi Alex,

Thanks for your response. Valeria mentioned that her friends do have the option enabled. Additionally, she has tried removing and re-adding the app, however, the issue persists.

Suggested posts