Solved!

Re: No more Library?

Bartssom
Regular

you are SOOOO RIGHT

Bartssom
Regular

doesnt work.. only the tracks for it will appear in that Master list from that moment.

Any tracks added later to these playlists will not appear into this master list.

above all this seems a work-around instead of a solution

SPOTIFY DO SOMETHING

THIS SUCKS BIG TIME!!! 

BOOOOOO!!!!!!

Rollo_
Roadie

I never said it wasn't a workaround.  The Library was never really intended to be anything other that an overview of all saved playlists.  To be honest, I've never thought of trying to save tracks there directly until someone mentioned it here on the forum.

WadeCottingham
Music Fan

I agree with every word, exactly !!!!!!  I agree 100%.

Is Spotify demonstrating an enthusiastic, lively (reckless?) talent for deleting and removing some of their most useful features?

Has My Music been updated to be at least as functional as Library was?

Is their goal to provide functionality or to generate lively forum discussions?

Removing features is pretty great way to generate lively forum discussions.

sweetpea111

! have not read all the posts here, but is there an answer to how you can search for e.g  all songs by the rolling stones without having to go through all your playlists?? And if you make a new playlist (as some are suggesting) and put ALL your playlist and music into it, as to make a fake library, you would have to do that with every freaking song/artist/album your are adding, right?? 

who ever came up with this crappy idea? And "Your Music"?? Oh please...

Rollo_
Roadie

@sweetpea111 wrote:

! have not read all the posts here, but is there an answer to how you can search for e.g  all songs by the rolling stones without having to go through all your playlists?? And if you make a new playlist (as some are suggesting) and put ALL your playlist and music into it, as to make a fake library, you would have to do that with every freaking song/artist/album your are adding, right?? 

who ever came up with this crappy idea? And "Your Music"?? Oh please...

You do not have to make a new playlist, you make a new playlist folder, and drop all of your existing playlists into it.

cookie
Roadie

"You do not have to make a new playlist, you make a new playlist folder, and drop all of your existing playlists into it."

I'm very happy for you that you have the time to do this. Back in 2008 it was done automatically.

Rollo_
Roadie

@cookie wrote:

"You do not have to make a new playlist, you make a new playlist folder, and drop all of your existing playlists into it."

I'm very happy for you that you have the time to do this. Back in 2008 it was done automatically.

I'm not saying I like it.  Fortunately for me, I already had everything in genre folders, and it was simple for me.

Highlighted

user-removed
Not applicable

Do you know if there's a way to have a playlist with more than 10000 songs at a time?

Also is there a what way to make automatic playlists with my local songs?

For example if i change local songs folder, can is there a way to automaticaly update a playlist with that song?

Also If i add a new local song, is there any way that song can automaticaly go to a playlist?

SUGGESTED POSTS