Free

Country

India

Device

Dell Inspiron

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

While downloading the installer there are no option to download the whole spotify offline version. Instead it has web installer what if someone has a very poor connection or have any issue with internet so that he wants to download the file from somewhere else and install it later on his computer. That thing isn't possible. Plus there's no user preference about whether I want to download the update automatically or not. No user control about this topic. I have a very limited data plan I have faced this issue due to this I have lost half of my internet traffic plan. Please fix these issues asap.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello

Good question!

Faced the same issue.

There is an offline installer available - click here to download. 🙂

Note: it may install a slightly older version at first, but it'll update to the newest.

Best regards

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

7 Replies

Hey @user-removed! Welcome to the Spotify Community. ^^

There is no Spotify offline mode.

But there is an offline mode, in order to use that offline you need to be a Spotify Premium user. Be sure to check this help article out for more details about the offline mode. ^^

Peace

I am not talking about offline mode. I am talking about the installer of spotify app. It's a web installer but I want a standalone full setup version of the app

Marked as solution

Hello

Good question!

Faced the same issue.

There is an offline installer available - click here to download. 🙂

Note: it may install a slightly older version at first, but it'll update to the newest.

Best regards

Marked as solution

Hey there @J_Trancozo,

Thanks for sharing this link!

Indeed, along with the link that @japimentel mentioned, you should be able to install the full Spotify application this way, even if you're not currently connected to the internet.

We hope you don't mind us marking your posts as solutions so other users with a similar issue can find the answer easier.

Don't hesitate to give us a shout if there's anything else we can help with!

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

You clearly missed what they were asking for here. Your answer was unhelpful.

Thank you, so much

Suggested posts