Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

No option to like all from an album

No option to like all from an album

Plan

Premium

Country

UK

Device

Laptop

Operating System

Windows 10

Spotify version 1.1.9.383.g9f48828e

My Question or Issue

When on an album there is no option to like all songs in the album

image.png

According to the update the following should be available:

• To save all the songs in an album to your Liked Songs playlist, click the “…” menu and click “Like all songs”.
4 Replies

Can a Mod give an explanation for this? It's listed in the "solutions" provided to those who complain about how saving an album does not add it to the library. It was stated this new system would be "streamlined" but all it is is aggravating as we don't have the "Like All Songs" option the post about the update said we would have. 

spot.PNG

Hey @SenatorMeow and @Ragaali, thanks for coming to the Spotify Community!

It looks like this might be a mobile-only option right now:

image0 (2).jpg

If you'd like to see this feature come to the Desktop app, you should submit a new idea suggestion here: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Idea-Submissions/idb-p/ideas_submissions

Let me know if there's anything else I can do to help 🙂

Found the fix here: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Desktop-Windows/Like-button-on-an-album-won-t-save-all-songs-to-lik...

"This is actually an intended change that was shipped with the June update, which you can find more information about here. "Liking" an album now saves the album to your "albums" tab, but does not like all the songs within to add to your "liked songs." To do so, tap the three dot menu on mobile and tap "like all songs," or on desktop, click the first song in the album and then shift-click the last song in the album, which will select those songs and all songs in between. Then, right-click any selected song, and select "save to your library." "

Now I can no longer find this option on either desktop or mobile app, what gives??

Suggested posts