No puedo reproducir ninguna canción

No puedo reproducir ninguna canción

Plan

Premium

Country

Paraguay

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue: No puedo reproducir ninguna cancion desde mi computadora, pero no así desde mi iPhone, en la aplicación para escritorio ni siquiera aparecen las canciones para reproducir, tengo playlists creadas con músicas en ellas, puedo ver las playlists pero al entrar me dice que no hay canciones agregadas... Lo mismo con las canciones que me gustaron no aparecen, lo que si aparecen son unas cuantas canciones que tengo en mi computadora (las había puesto como archivos locales), pero ni esos archivos los puedo reproducir me aparece cada vez que quiero reproducir cualquier archivo: "Spotify no puede reproducir esto en este momento. Si tienes el archivo en el ordenador puedes importar...."

Ya probé instalando y desisntalando el programa no funcionó, estuve probando abrir mi cuenta en la notebook de un amigo y funciona perfectamente, así que el problema es con mi pc pero no doy con la solucion....

7 Replies

Hey @guidojoel, help's arrived. 

Hope you don't mind us replying in English. It sounds like you're unable to play any tracks on your desktop app. Is this also true for tracks you haven't saved? What happens if you search for a track and play it from the search bar?

We also suggest that you reinstall the app with these steps, restart you router, and try another internet connection if possible. 

Hope that helps, and let us know how it goes 🙂

Yo tengo el mismo problema, solo en mi PC con win10 no funciona la app, ya probé TODO, desinstalé, instalé, hice lo del hosts y NADA, y sí no reproduce ninguna canción ni buscando ni en mi lista ni de las guardadas! NA-DA. Exijo una pronta solución ya que veo que esto tienen MUCHO tiempo pues mi cuenta en PREMIUM dónde pago un servicio de calidad y me limita!!

Hey @isabel25

Can you follow the steps we posted above to send us the requested info? Also restart your router, try a different internet connection, and send us a screenshot.

Thanks!

I have the same problem, from Spain.

This has been happening to me for weeks, but since IT WORKS on my smartphone and ipad, I thought it would be a punctual problem, but it seems not.

I followed the instructions as you propose, even downloaded the application from the windows shop, when I had always downloaded it directly from the Spotify website, to see if this made a difference.

Attached photo: in the application does not load anything, no playlist or song. I tried in the office to see if the problem was my home connection, but it doesn't work either. As I say, it works on my smartphone and I use the same Wifi network at home for all my devices.

I think we'd all appreciate a solution because it's tremendously annoying.

Thank you for your attention.

spotify no funciona.jpg

Hola Que tal batalle muchisimo para encontrar el problema pero encontre un video bastante bien explicado en donde me corrigio rapido el problema les paso el link espero les funcione haganmelo saber y disfruten su spotify al maximo saludos 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SweYagjGtzw

ya llevo varios días de que no reproduce ninguna canción en mi pc pero en otros dispositivos si los reproduce 

Hi @olivia40,

Thanks for posting on the Community and welcome.

Hope you don't mind us replying in English, as that's the Community's official language.

In this case, could you tell us if you're using the web player or the Desktop app on your PC? 

On another note, we suggest that you log out, force close the app/browser, log back in again and tell us if the issue persists (you can include a short video).

We'll be looking for your reply. 

AndresMModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
"Music touches us emotionally, where words alone can't." -Henry Thoreau

Suggested posts