Premium

Country

Germany

Device

(Laptop)

Operating System

(Windows 7)

My Question or Issue

A friend of mine informed me, that there is a personal Playlist called 'Dein Sommer Flashback' (Your summer flashback). I looked through my account but was not able to find my personal playlist. My friend uses only the Browser-version, there it's located at Start -> Empfohlen (recommended?). Of course I can open the Browser, save the playlist and then I can find it in the Desktop-version, but why do I have to do it this way and use both? I am paying for premium and Spotify can not deliver a Programm with all(!) features? Really?!

4 Replies

Hey @13qr_8t-s3h1u

If you're able to find it in your web player, then I recommend logging out and back into your Spotify desktop client. This will force a sync between your client and the server and the playlist should appear in the desktop client as well.

Let me know how you get on!

SebastySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hey,

I did so, but in the directory are still only my mix of the week and the release radar playlists. After I followed my summer flashback in the browser it appeared instantly in the desktopclient in my personal and followed playlists directory, so sync seems to work without problems and very fast.

I still had to use the browser, which (in my opinion) must not be necessary, when I have installed and use the desktop client.

If I don't want to miss such playlists in the future I would have to log in via browser every few days to check if there is something new..

@13qr_8t-s3h1u

Searching for the playlist might have worked as well, actually.

I don't think you need to worry about missing out, Spotify doesn't create such playlists very often. It's worth following Spotify on social media so if there is anything new coming, you'll know. 🙂

Take care!

SebastySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

To search for the list I need to know the exakt name AND I have to somehow know there is such a playlist.

I agree with you, they don't release these very often and it's not very likely I will miss one. But they should not be missing in the desktop client as well.

It's missing link in the design of the client and a difference that definitely should not exist.

Thanks for your fast replies anyway.

Suggested posts