No reproduce ninguna canción

Plan

Free

Country

España

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Me he metido en spotify y al dar a reproducir a cualquier cancion ninguna va. Me sale este mensaje: Spotify no puede reproducir esto en este momento. Si tienes el archivo en el ordenador puedes importarlo. Querria saber que hay que hacer para que vuelva a estar normal.

7 Replies

Hey @laura11otros,

Sorry for the delay. Hope you don't mind us replying in English.

Does this happen to all songs, or only local files? 

Further, do you use the Web player, or the Spotify app? Does the issue occur on both?

Let us know. and get back with a screenshot, and we'll help you out.

Tengo el mismo problema en uno de mis dispositivos desde hace alrededor de dos meses.

Me pasa con todos los archivos, en cualquier disco o lista de reproducción.

Me aparece un cartel azul arriba que dice "spotify no puede reproducir esto en este momento. Si tienes el archivo en el ordenador puedes importarlo", y la canción seleccionada va saltando de una en una hasta el final de la lista/album (sin detenerse más de una décima de segundo en ninguna canción). No se escucha ningún sonido en ningún momento.

Esto me pasa solo en la app de escritorio de mi laptop del trabajo (Windows 10). En ella misma puedo escuchar desde el web player correctamente (es por eso que en todo este tiempo no hice el reclamo). En el celular android y en la PC de mi casa puedo usar la app sin probelmas.

error spotify.PNG

Hey @Sigurd_87,

We'll be glad to help you out in English if you don't mind. The issue seems to lie in the Spotify app. We suggest that you do the following:

• Go to your account page and remove all of your offline devices under the option Offline Devices. This means you need to download your saved music again for offline listening.
  • Reinstall the app using the steps provided here.

@laura11otros you can also give this a try, along with providing us with the info we asked for earlier. 

Thanks! 🙂

Hi Jemi, thanks for your reply.

I did what you said: removed the offline devidces (my cellphone) and uninstalled and downloaded again the desktop's app (I've done this quite a few times already :P).

Unfortunately, the same problem still ramains. Do you have any idea of what else could I do?

In any case, thanks again for your help.

Regards,

Mauro

Hey @Sigurd_87,

Thanks for getting back to us.

We'd like to find out if something is wrong with your account. Could you try out a different account? A new account or one from a friend or family member is fine. Let us know if you experience the same issue when trying to listen to music on your computer and mobile phone.

Looking forward to your reply 🙂

Have a nice day!

Hi! Thanks for the reply.

I tryed logging in with a coworwer's account, and the same thing happened. So I guess it's not a problem with the account (which makes sense, since I could use the app on my phone and home PC), but an issue with my work's laptop. Maybe an issue with permissions?

Thank you for your time!

Mauro

Hey @Sigurd_87.

Thanks for trying that for us 🙂 

If you're using it at work, it is most likely to do with the company firewall in place.

We recommend that in this case you use the Web Player. Could you let us know if it works for you now?

Best,

P

Suggested posts