Family Premium

Country

Brazil

Device

Samsung Odissey Laptop

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

When I listen on my phone, everything is normal, all songs are in Liked Songs as usual, however, in the desktop app, not a single song shows up, and just says "Your liked songs will appear here" and redirects me to Browse. All of my other playlists are showing up as normal. I tried liking songs in the desktop app and it doesn`t even register in my phone 

2 Replies

Hey there @Diogo_M83

Thanks for searching for the answer you need here! 

Is it possible that you're logged in to a different account on your desktop app? Sometimes Spotify users create more than one account for different reasons. In such a case you might have two accounts with different Liked Songs. We suggest you head to this help page and make sure you check all the troubleshooting steps for finding other Spotify accounts. 

In case you locate only one account, it's a good idea to give your desktop app a thorough clean reinstall. This way you can start afresh with Spotify on any device. Check out this help page in order to find the steps for clean reinstall depending on the device in use. Once you’ve performed the clean reinstall you'll need to re-download your offline music and podcasts. 

Let us know how you get on! We'll be here in case you need any further help with this. 

I reinstalled and it's now working normally, thanks 👍👍

Suggested posts