Type in your question below and we'll check to see what answers we can find...
If you couldn't find any answers in the previous step then we need to post your question in the community and wait for someone to respond. You'll be notified when that happens.
Simply add some detail to your question and refine the title if needed, choose the relevant category, then post.
Before we can post your question we need you to quickly make an account (or sign in if you already have one).
Don't worry - it's quick and painless! Just click below, and once you're logged in we'll bring you right back here and post your question. We'll remember what you've already typed in so you won't have to do it again.
Hello, problem with my Spotify for Windows. No sound is produced by the software, while in other applications of the PC in question, the sound works normally. Acer Laptop Windows 10 Pro x64.
If anyone would have solutions to this problem?
Good day to all !
Solved! Go to Solution.
Sorry for the delayed reply!
Have you checked the following settings? 🙂
The audio enhancements:
1. Go to Taskbar, find and click on the speaker icon. Click the speaker/device icon again on the volume slider popup.
2. Go to Sound Enhancement tab and disable them.
3. If there are additional tabs like Dolby or similar, try disabling these too.
The Communications setting:
1. Find the speaker icon on Taskbar again. Right-click on it and select Sounds.
2. In the opened window go to Communications and set Windows to do nothing.
Also, when you start playback on Spotify, open the volume mixer from taskbar (right-click speaker icon - open volume mixer) and make sure Spotify is not muted there.
If it's not muted, try muting and unmuting it and restarting Spotify.
Let me know how it goes! 🙂