Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Not able to sign in on the Spotify program?

Solved!

Not able to sign in on the Spotify program?

I am not able to sign in at all. It keeps telling me "The username or password is incorrect. (ERRORCODE 3)" I can sign in on the Spotify Web Player. I tried checking my firewall, it is not blocked. I uninstalled then reinstalled Spotify, still wont let me sign in. Is this a bug or something? I tried my older account and that also did not let me log in. Any help would be great! Thanks for your time.error.PNG

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I had the same problem. I just created an account today. I could login on the web using my email and password, but not when using the Windows 10 app I got from the Windows Store.

I solved the problem by using my username to login rather than my email. This seems to work OK, although it's a pain in the neck because the username is a long string of random letters and numbers. Your username is shown on your Account Overview page.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

I had the same problem. I just created an account today. I could login on the web using my email and password, but not when using the Windows 10 app I got from the Windows Store.

I solved the problem by using my username to login rather than my email. This seems to work OK, although it's a pain in the neck because the username is a long string of random letters and numbers. Your username is shown on your Account Overview page.

I surely believe that by using your username info, it would be easier for you to log in 🙂

Leonardo Dreyer

Suggested posts