Premium

Country

UK

Device

Galaxy Note8

Operating System

Android (P) & Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Today I installed the desktop client on my laptop and everything seemed fine at first. However, when I go to my library, and the albums section,not all the albums are there. 
I generally order my albums by recently added so knew something was up as soon as I looked at the list. Once I'd seen they weren't all there, I went to the "songs" section and sure enough if I order by date added the same albums are at the end of the list asin the albums list and the last added on there is 26th October last year. 
However, to further complicate things, if I access my account on my Android phone, my iPad or the web client everything is fine and ALL the albums I expect to be there are there. 
I have logged out and back into the desktop client a number of times with no joy.

I've attached screen shots of the recently added album view from my phone and from my desktop client as well.

Why is this happening????

Phone_Albums.jpg
Desktop_Albums.jpg
3 Replies

Hey there @mrtristan,

thanks for posting !

As a first basic step, use this help page to make sure you're logged into the right account.

Users tend to create more than one account and be logged on the wrong one.

Let me know what you find 😃

I can confirm that I'm logged into the correct account (I only have one) as I seem the same profile pick and all ym playlists, that I expect to see are there.

Any other ideas????

@onebyboo

any ideas?

Suggested posts