Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Notify me option BELL

Notify me option BELL

My Question or Issue

So essentially what Instagram and YouTube has, allowing users to turn on a notification bell for specific artist. 

Seems like a no brainier but might be a difficult implement. 

3 Replies

Hey @Mrswami,

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community and welcome.

If you'd like to suggest the option to turn on a notification bell for specific artists as an Idea for Spotify, make sure to follow these steps: 

1. Go to the Spotify Community

2. Click on Menu

3. Click on Ideas > Idea submissions

4. Scroll all the way to the bottom and click on “Let’s go

As a heads-up, it's good to know that the higher the number of votes an Idea gets, the more likely it is for the Idea to be implemented. If you also wish to learn more about how your feedback will reach Spotify, feel free to take a look at this article.

Hope you'll find this info useful. Have a nice day!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Spotify had this functionality and in 2016 removed it. For some reason they didn't bother explaining. Now after five years of ignoring their users Spotify seems to have decided to bring it back, but I haven't been able to find it.

Hey @richardvb,

Thanks for sharing your feedback in the Community!

Certain app features get removed and reintroduced in the app based on research and what the majority of users find useful. As @Mario has suggested, the best way to let the developers know what features you like/ dislike is through the Idea exchange, where other can vote on your Ideas about improving the app.

Hope this helps.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts