/Premium

Country

Ireland

Device

pc

Operating System

windows 10 

My Question or Issue

I think I first signed up for Spotify via facebook, when I did  Spotify imported a profile picture  and has been showing it in " Your Discover Weekly".  This picture is pretty old now and even though I have updated my profile picture I still see this old picture.  Is there anyway to get rid of it ? It's not a great picture.

thanks 🙂

2 Replies

Hey there @aindriu80,

Please check this help guide to make sure your FB account is properly connected to the Spotify one and that the data is opt the right way.

In addition, sometimes clicking "Sign Out Everywhere" on your account page online and logging in again can solve the issue as well.

Note: it might take up to 24hrs for changes to accure.

Hope this helps 😃

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

I tried signing out everywhere but it didn't work.  I still see my old picture in Discover New Music - Your Discover Weekly (A playlist by Spotify).

I had a Facebook account when I first connected to Spotify and I used it to link Spotify instead of creating an account from an email address.  From what I read I can't disconnect from Facebook (option isn't there in settings) without deleting my account and creating a new one.  I'm on a premium trial for 3 months so don't want to do that.

I will give it 24 hours but I wish I could say I wasn't interested in this playlist

Suggested posts