Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Option to download songs on laptop is absent

Solved!

Option to download songs on laptop is absent

Hello I am from Denmark

It seems af if the option of downloading songs to my Windows 10 laptop has gone missing. It is no issue downloading the songs to my phone, as the green checkbox/slider is there, which it is not on my laptop. I have tried a clean installation, which did nothing to solve the issue

-

Hope you can,

Cheers

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

No worries!

Thanks for getting back to me with this info.

Right now, the desktop version of Spotify is only able to download playlists you've created or followed, and the full Songs section of Your Library.

In this case, I suggest creating a playlist of the albums you'd like to download, to use them in Offline Mode anytime.

All the best.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hey @i-vo83grb3_0a.

Just to confirm, are you trying to download a specific playlist, or are you referring to the Songs section of Your Library?

On the desktop app, you should be able to download any playlist. You can find all the info about how to download your music here.

All the best.

Hello Alfredo

I am thinking about playlists such as albums. I am capable of downloading custom playlists, but I remember being able to download through the albums, which I still can on my phone.

Sorry for the lack of clearification,

Cheers,

Marked as solution

No worries!

Thanks for getting back to me with this info.

Right now, the desktop version of Spotify is only able to download playlists you've created or followed, and the full Songs section of Your Library.

In this case, I suggest creating a playlist of the albums you'd like to download, to use them in Offline Mode anytime.

All the best.

Suggested posts