NEXT STEP

Particular playlist radio station cannot be started

Particular playlist radio station cannot be started

Plan

Premium

Operating System

Windows 10

Heyo.

So for some reason, the radio station for a particular playlist cannot be started. It's been working previously, and it works on all my other playlists except this one. Which just so happens to be the only one I regularly listen to the radio for. 

This is the case for both mobile and desktop versions, and I've even dumped all the songs from that playlist into a new one, yet the radio function is still broken. I've logged out and restarted Spotify, and I'm still connected to the internet, so I've no idea what the problem is. It's especially frustrating that this problem is so targeted to this one playlist & set of songs. 
Anyone got any solutions as to why this is happening?

Thanks.

3 Replies

I'm having the same problem.  Very irritating and I haven't found a solution.  Have you?

I'm having the same problem, has anyone found a way to fix this

I have the same on all my devices (all Apple systems) and only when I want to listen to the radio of one particular playlist I made. It used to work just fine, but since a couple of weeks it suddenly stopped working... I even deleted the playlist and made a new one with the same songs, and again... only when I try to listen to the radio based on that particular playlist, it cannot be started..... 🤔

Suggested posts