Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Phone and Desktop Player Won't Sync

Solved!

Phone and Desktop Player Won't Sync

My iPhone 5s and my Windows 8.1 Spotify apps will not sync. Music and playlists are completely different - they are not connected in the cloud at all when connecting on the same wifi. Absolutely ridiculous that I pay what I do to not have a consistent music experience whether I'm using my phone or desktop. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling to no avail. I have seen several similar threads with no solution and little response from Spotify. 

If you do not resolve this I will be taking my business elsewhere - streaming music is not a monopolized market. I like Spotify but expect what I pay for. 

Please help and prove me wrong. Thank you. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello!

Welcome at the Spotify Community!

Have you already tried the sync button? If you go to the local files page, you'll see something like (translated): "Music of your computer that you can synchronise to your iPod, iPhone, or Android-device."

When you click synchronise you should get an option to sync with your device(s). Then you can select which files you want to sync, or you have to option to sync everything.

img-skZTJ0.png

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hello!

Welcome at the Spotify Community!

Have you already tried the sync button? If you go to the local files page, you'll see something like (translated): "Music of your computer that you can synchronise to your iPod, iPhone, or Android-device."

When you click synchronise you should get an option to sync with your device(s). Then you can select which files you want to sync, or you have to option to sync everything.

img-skZTJ0.png

Suggested posts