Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Play Queue appends songs after selected album??

Play Queue appends songs after selected album??

I will try to be brief and provide all relevant information. Using the premium service, and using the latest Windows app downloaded from the web site. I have Auto-Play turned off (ie. "Autoplay similar songs when your music ends" is unselected). When I choose to play an entire album by going into Artists, selecting an Artist from ones that I am following, and then selecting the play triangle in the middle of an album icon, that album starts playing right away as it should.  If I select the "Queue" icon in the bottom right of the GUI, it shows me my "Play Queue" as it should. I see all of the songs from the album I am playing in the "Next Up" section of my play queue. Also good. What is not good is that also in my Play Queue in Next Up are a whole bunch more songs from albums by that same artist. I don't want this. I want to play the album I selected and then stop streaming anything. Again, I have the "Auto-Play" turned off so that should not be the cause. Is there no way to just play a single album and then stop????

1 Reply

As a followup to my original posting, I have found a workaround. If you select the album icon (not the centre icon 'play' triangle it will bring up the track listing for the album. If you then select the button labeled in text as "Play", it will add the tracks to your play queue and play only those and then stop. Odd. Not sure if this is intended as a 'feature' or not....

Suggested posts