Premium

Country

NL

Device

NUC i5

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

I have media computer (computer dedicated only to media) with Windows 10. I would like to be able to play music from my Spotify account when home as well as my wife account when she is home.

At the moment the only way is to switch the accounts every time

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @cicinovec_01,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and welcome.

Currently, you can only be logged in with 1 account at the time while using the Spotify app. If you want to log into another account, you need to first log out of your account in the app so your wife can login with her credentials. 

However, you can always have a different account logged in to the Web Player on the same PC.

If you feel others would like the option to have multiple accounts logged into the app, we'd suggest posting it on our Ideas Exchange board. You'll find all the information to post your idea here.

Hope this helps. If you have any additional questions, don't hesitate to ask.

OscarDCModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @cicinovec_01,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and welcome.

Currently, you can only be logged in with 1 account at the time while using the Spotify app. If you want to log into another account, you need to first log out of your account in the app so your wife can login with her credentials. 

However, you can always have a different account logged in to the Web Player on the same PC.

If you feel others would like the option to have multiple accounts logged into the app, we'd suggest posting it on our Ideas Exchange board. You'll find all the information to post your idea here.

Hope this helps. If you have any additional questions, don't hesitate to ask.

OscarDCModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts