Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playing songs I don't have in any playlist

Playing songs I don't have in any playlist

This happens regularly after a few last updates (can't say which one of them) - while listening to my playlist I get a song, which I don't have in it (which I never even heard), I even scroll all the playlist to check it and find a sign marking the song which plays now, and I find none in my playlist. That's especially annoying when it happens while I'm driving, 'cause I can't just switch to a next song and thus I'm made listen the songs which can be waaaaaay out of what I usually listen to.

Today I started the "discover weekly" playlist, and the queue become full of songs which aren't presented in it. The sign on the playlists tab showed that the "Discover weekly" is playing, but it keep playing the songs out of this playlist.

2 Replies

This happening again and again, now I'm trying to check out my new discover weekly, but spoty keeps playing songs not from it (although showing that Discover weekly is playing). I'm choosing a song in the Discover weekly playlis, press "play" on it - and it starts playing some other song which is not presented in Discover Weekly at all.

And the play queue is full of songs not presented in any playlist, although the Discover weekly is playing without shuffle.

This is the song playing when I press "play" on the first song in the Discover Weekly playlist. It plays some "Dead man walking", although the first song, which I press, is "You and not me":

This is the song playing when I press play on first song in the Discover weekly playlist. I don't have the "Dead man walking" song in the Discover weekly!This is the song playing when I press play on first song in the Discover weekly playlist. I don't have the "Dead man walking" song in the Discover weekly!

This is the whole Discover weekly playlist:This is the whole Discover weekly playlist:This is the play queue, full of songs not presented in Discover weeklyThis is the play queue, full of songs not presented in Discover weekly

Suggested posts