Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlist Images and Text Reverting

Playlist Images and Text Reverting

Premium

Windows 10

So for probably over a month now, images and descriptions for both of my two (yes, just two) playlists have been reverting to either blank images even when I've repeatedly uploaded the cover photo I'd prefer (exhibit A) or previously-used images and text which date back to the beginning of the year and have failed to update (exhibit B).

I figured this would stop with a new update, or a restart of my computer etc. but it hasn't. On mobile (and PlayStation) everything updates fine, but on my laptop where I use Spotify most it continuously reverts and changes everytime I open the client, and it's pretty annoying.

Any solutions, team?

Spotify.jpg
7 Replies

Please try Untilsalling the application, and then re-installing it again

Just tried, hasn't fixed.

Try Re-Creating each playlist.

If you use CTRL + A to select every song in one of those playlists. Then copy them (CTRL + C) and then create a new Playlist and after that Paste them into the new playlist. And then copy over the cover and description. Do this for each one and Delete the existing playlist that didn't work.

Hope this helps

I would've hoped I wouldn't have to recreate the playlists to be honest.

If it comes to that I will, but I'm hoping there'll be some patch for this.

It's Easy to re-create a playlist when using the Desktop app as it allows you to copy and paste

I'm sure it is, but I'm going to leave this thread open in case there's an answer that surfaces that more directly addresses the problem.

Bump?

Suggested posts