Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlist Issue - Songs Being Added For No Reason?

Playlist Issue - Songs Being Added For No Reason?

Plan

Free

Device

Desktop PC

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Yesterday I created a few Playlists with 130/136 songs each. I think I've been experiencing a bug, unless It's something I'm unintentionally doing. This has occurred 3-4 times now. When I drag and drop songs from the bottom of my Playlist (WebUI)  to the middle/top, Spotify glitches and adds a lot of tracks out of no where. (Tracks that I did not add myself). We're talking 30-50 and I have to go through and delete them. Is this a known issue?

Also, is there really no other way to sort playlist songs other than dragging and dropping? When you have a large playlist It's really tedious/takes too much time to sort, unless there's a secondary way to sort quicker?

1 Reply

Hey @FennecTheFox.

Thanks for reaching out to the Community - we’re here to help 🙂

That does sound odd! First off, could you try restarting your device and then performing a clean reinstall? Just follow the steps outlined here.

If you're still having trouble, could you let us know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

If you could also provide us a screenshot showing how these random songs are added, that would be great 🙂

Take care,

P

Suggested posts