Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlist folder sharing

Playlist folder sharing

Operating System

iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10

My Question or Issue

It should be a button to share playlist folder (not a Playlist itself, but a folder that Spotify fixed in a clever way). Only thing you can do is rename or delete it for now.

snipp.PNG
14 Replies

YES. This would be a huge improvement. 

Yes yes yes!!
For teams, groups is this super handy.
So we can make a folder for the team and can add playlists bij genre. And everyone from the team can add songs to the playlists + we need to shuffle the WHOLE folder or just a few playlists !!

Make it happen and I will pay a euro more every month without complaining ๐Ÿ™‚

Agreed!  It'd be a great idea!  

For real!! We need that! 

Besides that, the folders must be showed in public profiles!

Yes please!!

Hey folks,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community!

It looks like some other users think the same way, so we recommend taking a look at this idea. You can add your +Vote and comments to show your support. You can also Subscribe to it so you are on top of any new update we have to share about it.

The more votes an idea gets, the likelier it is that Spotify will implement it. You can read more about how feedback on ideas reaches Spotify here.

We hope this helps. If you have any questions, we're just a reply away.

Cheers ๐Ÿ™‚

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Yes ! Would be very helpful.

This can actually be implemented as a side app using the Spotify API. If someone ends up doing that please share.

i want it too

Any news on this topic?

It's a huge miss, and more so just a stupid oversight that this isn't an option. If you can't share a folder it reduces the functionality of folders to organization alone, and at that point you may as well just use tags since folders don't really do much.

PLEASE MAKE THIS HAPPEN. IT'S 2023 ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Hey folks!

Hope you're doing great.

We understand where you're coming from, and we'd like you to know another user had a similar request, so they posted this idea about it. Feel free to add your vote, and you can also subscribe to it in the three-dot menu. That way, you can stay up-to-date with any relevant news about this.

We think this is a great suggestion too! More info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Take care!

AlejaRModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Voted! Just wondering - is this already available via the API? If so - we can probably work around it by exporting / importing json via a third party script. 

Suggested posts