Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlist inspired

Playlist inspired

Hello. I have a question regarding the playlists on spotify. I recently searched for a song on my phone and played it. After a while i noticed there is a playlist on Home tab called "Inspired by *song*". The playlist is created by spotify. My problem is, how do i get more recommendations inspired by songs i search and play ? Because i tried it numerous times and it didn.t work. I tried it both from my phone and my pc with no luck. What do i do to get those " Inspired by" playlists ? I included a screenshot of the playlist i am talking about.

3 Replies

Hey @Tektonike, welcome to the Community.

Good question!

New things are being tested in this update so it might not work as it should!

Rest assured that it will be as you might it expect it to. Just listen to music you like and let Spotify work it's magic!

Have a nice day ๐Ÿ™‚

This is not a result of the last update. I shouldn't have used recently, sorry. English isn't my first language. I have the "Inspired by" playlists there for about a month. But the thing is it only happened on 2 songs. From all the songs i searched and played, i only received recommendations inspired by 2 songs...

So nobody knows about this feature that is present on spotify ? It's something that wasn't planned for and just happens from time to time ? Really ?

Suggested posts