Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlists have duplicated - one set for home laptop & HTC versus different set for all other PCs

Playlists have duplicated - one set for home laptop & HTC versus different set for all other PCs

Ever since I downloaded the HTC Spotify APP and synched my HTC with my laptop, I've had issues updating my playlists.

Every time I add tracks to a playlist using my home laptop, the tracks do not appear in the same playlist when i later access the same playlist using my PC at work. The tracks DO persist however when I access the playlist again with my home laptop.

The converse is true as well: when I add tracks to my play list at work, they do not appear on the same playlist when I get home and access it through my laptop.

So essentially, what was a single set of playlists that evolved regardless of which PC I was using - as is supposed to happen with Spotify and other cloud applications - has now duplicated. They evolve independently, even though they share the same, original names.

It's all through a single account, but I have one set of playlists for my home laptop and HTC (they mirror each other) and another when accessing Spotify on other PCs.

Any ideas why they have separated and how I synch then back up? Hope this is clear - quite hard to explain! Can't work it out.

Thanks in advance!

Adam

0 Replies

Suggested posts