Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlists not showing up on laptop

Solved!

Playlists not showing up on laptop

I have spotify apps for my android phone and ipad and both show all playlists, whichever device they were created on. For the first time today I have used spotify on my windows laptop and none of my playlists are showing. The format is different and I thought initially that I wasn't looking in the right place but having now created a playlist to see if that would kick things off, I can see where the playlists should be showing and the only one that is there is the new one that I have created.

Any ideas? It's frustrating as I find it really useful that I only have to create a playlist once to be able to play it on any device so it will be frustrating if I have to recreate them all if I want them to play on the laptop...

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Posting for people currently having this issue!
You simply need to go to settings>playback>offline.
In both the phone and desktop switch to "offline mode" for a good 5 to 10 minutes, then switch back to "online" and it should sync them up!
you may need to close each app, but no reinstalling with this solution 👍

View solution in original post

11 Replies

Hi. It sounds like you logged in using different credentials. Try logging out then back in with whatever credentials you use for your mobile devices. If that doesn't work, follow the instructions in this post.

credentials were the same, that was the first thing I checked. Just tried the logging out logging in, disconnecting from facebook, didn't work... Hmmm. very frustrating.

having and issue wih my playlists that ive created. They show up on my android phone but not on my laptop. I checked my profile and no i don't have two different profiles. I logged out and went  back in several times and nothing.

Marked as solution

Posting for people currently having this issue!
You simply need to go to settings>playback>offline.
In both the phone and desktop switch to "offline mode" for a good 5 to 10 minutes, then switch back to "online" and it should sync them up!
you may need to close each app, but no reinstalling with this solution 👍

Well I can't find settings.....

Hi,

Im on a premium for 2 weeks now. Just 2 days ago all of my playlists just dont show anymore.

I did not delete any nor unfollow. Please help.

Thank you.

Roy 

The same thing happened to me, I think it may be a bug in the new update.

same problem

Same issue with new laptop. Using my spotify credentials to sign and I see none of my playlists. 

There is no settings, there is account overview, premium for family, edit profile, change password, notifications settings, offline devices, recover playlists (which doesnt work), subscription, reciepts, apps, redeem. Not anywhere does it have just a basic settings section!

An easier way is just to log out and log back in.

It worked for me

Suggested posts