Playlists not syncing between devices

Solved!
Highlighted

Re: Playlists not syncing between devices

Casual Listener

What I did was add a song to the playlist from the not-synced device (in my case my phone). about 30 seconds later, my synced devices picked up the new songs and the playlist updated on my phone. Spotify on your unsynced device needs a reason to update, and adding a song will do that

Highlighted

I've had Spotify premium on my phone for months then I downloaded Spotify on my dads phone and logged in with my account and for a couple of weeks everything was working fine but now on my phone all of my downloads and playlists have disappeared and if I make a new one, name it and then save it it disappears too! Plz help fix this xxxx
Highlighted

My playlist doesn't even appear on my phone if I make it on my computer and vice versa. It's not just the tracks, it's also the actual playlist. Help!

Highlighted

reboot your device where the list has not been synchronized

Casual Listener

Coolmuster iOS Manager software help to backup iPhone files on computer, as well as backup iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch data or iTunes. It help your backup your iPhone data including contacts, SMS, music, videos, photos, notes,calendar,ebooks and more.

Highlighted

Regular
This information is useless to me. I use Samsung. I don't not use Apple
products.
Highlighted
Solution!

Casual Listener

This is correct. I followed the same steps:

1.) Open Spotify on my Mac

2.) Open Spotify on my iPhone

3.) Make sure both are connected to internet (not in Offline Mode)

4.) On Mac Spotify, at the bottom right switch to listening from Mac to listening from iPhone (screenshot 4)

5.) From iPhone play one of the songs that wasn't showing up on your Mac.

6.) That song will be playing now on your Mac Spotify add this song (click the +), which will force it to sync everything up.

7.) From Mac Spotify, add the song playing (click the +), which will force it to sync everything up.

Worked like a charm. Sad it has to be this difficult Spotify!

View solution in original post

ScreenShot4.png
Highlighted

Regular
I do not use mac or iPhone. I have a Dell laptop and Samsung s7. Spotify on
my laptop is still not showing my playlists.
Highlighted

Casual Listener

Regardless if Mac/iPhone, I think those similar steps will work on your Dell and Samsung (Android). Replace Mac with Dell and iPhone with Samsung in my steps. Did you try that? The UIs shouldn't be much different on different devices.

Highlighted

None of these worked for me, the only other option I could do was play the new songs using the device that has my new songs but telling it to play on the other using the bottom right icon with a little symbol of a computer and iphone (to the left of the volume bar), then adding the song on the device without the new songs. Hope this works! xx

SUGGESTED POSTS