Playlists not syncing between devices

Solved!
Highlighted

Re: Playlists not syncing between devices

I'm having a similar problem in that my local files aren't syncing to my iPhone even though I've marked the playlist they're on to download offline. I'm on the same wifi network as my laptop. It just says "waiting to download" without actually downloading
Highlighted

Regular
Mine is fine on my phone. I can't get my play lists on my laptop. It won't
even let me sign in anymore.
Highlighted

You are the best!  thank you!

Highlighted

I'm currently useing tivo at home with Spotify and my phone. But when I make a Playlist on my tivo my phone dose not sync the playlist it's just a empty playlist?
Highlighted

worked! thanks! 

Highlighted

Roadie

This problem is alive and well, appears now and then, probably due to network issues. Spotify does apparantly not check its synchronisation well enough, it is maybe thinking it is synched with the other but is not. A solution from Spotify is needed here, no a reinstallation of the tool...

Highlighted

This solved it for me!

Highlighted

Found a solution that worked for me: If one device is not syncing new songs that were added from another devce to a playlist that is currently on both devices, start adding the missing songs on the device that is missing them. I did this in the same order they were in on the device that had the antire playlist and after about 6 or 7 of the missing songs were added, the playlists decided to sync entirely between the two devices. Tried a lot of these solutions such as going offline and back with both devices as well as logging off and back on to no success.

Highlighted

NOT solved: Playlists not syncing between devices

Casual Listener

Since a week ago, my playlist (with some hundreds followers) is no longer synchronized between my iPhone and MacBook.

When I add songs on my iPhone, they no longer show up on the MacBook. I have tried putting both devices on Offline Mode but it still does not fix this issue.

I've been a frequent user since the beta-launch in 2009 and never experienced this issue before. Please solve it!

Highlighted

Casual Listener

NOT SOLVED. Give me a menu option to FORCE sync playlists between devices.

SUGGESTED POSTS