Playlists not syncing between devices

Solved!
Highlighted

Re: Playlists not syncing between devices

Visitor
Another solution I found was removing one of the latest songs you have added and re-adding it. This kick seems to start the sync for me.
Highlighted

Visitor
Thank you thank you!
Few days ago, my 95% playlists on have disappeared, on both chrome web player and desktop. Then it re-appeared again. Can't remember what I did but it's possible that I logged in-and-out, clear internet cache, created a 'TEST' folder just to "jog the memory".
So, my playlists were revived on chrome web player, but the playlists on desktop were A MESS! They were all over and it was a nightmare. I dared not do much in case the good lists on web sync to the chaotic desktop ones.
Your solution saved the day!!
I played a song from my web playlist; made sure that it's 'playing on google web' rather than the desktop player; navigated to that song on desktop, right click and add that to a random folder.
Checked my desktop playlists and voila! They behaved again!! Order was restored.
Thank you so much!!!!!
Highlighted
Solution!

Visitor

I tried EVERYTHING in this entire thread and NOTHING worked, including the ForceSpotifySync app. I FINALLY found a solution that worked for me and hopefully this helps: 

Just go to C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc and delete the "host" files. This isn't dangerous for your computer ( Here is a thread that proves it's safe ).

I don't know why it works but after I did that and restarted Spotify if solved my problems. Also worth mentioning, before doing this my playlists would load but songs wouldn't play any music and most of my playlists were very wrong (the 65 song playlist on my phone had only 14 songs on my desktop). I re-downloaded Spotify to try to fix this and then all my playlists were completely empty and I had no liked songs. That's when I found this really hard to understand video that gave me my solution:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34s81vMF3CQ

Hopefully this helped!

View solution in original post

Highlighted

THANK YOU! that is exactly what worked. Logging out/back in, etc. did not work. I added a song from the device that was "not synched" and it prompted the songs I had added from my laptop to get "sucked in".
Highlighted

Visitor

This is funny now, for how long they can't fix such key problem :D. Simple manual sync button with a debounce would do the trick, but why value your customer?
Also FYI, your web page has interpolation issues:

duncol_0-1580629521729.png
Starting to look for an alternative...

Highlighted

Visitor
Thank you, You're awesome!
SUGGESTED POSTS