Playlists not syncing between devices

Solved!
Highlighted

Re: Playlists not syncing between devices

Regular

This does not work. I have tried severl times. 

Highlighted

The green means you will be able to play your songs offline 🙂

Highlighted

Regular
Playlists are not even showing.
Highlighted

My laptop and Samsung phone are synching, but my Samsung smart TV is not.  Can I get that to synch to the other 2?

Highlighted

hello I'm having this problem currently... i have done all proposed methods of a fix, as well as sharing the link to myself  .... my playlist shows 101 songs on my mac and only 75 on my iphone ... the 75 i added to the playlist on my iphone and the additonal 26 songs i added this morning on my mac ... yet they won't sync ... please advise

thanks in advance

Highlighted

Casual Listener

I'm finding that mobile devices only sync every 15-30 mins or more with playlist which have been updated whether they have been updated by me on another device or by Spotify (eg. the weekly playlists).  It would be good if this was more frequent or could be manually triggeredl

Highlighted

Casual Listener

@Trinda wrote:
Posting for people currently having this issue!
You simply need to go to settings>playback>offline.
In both the phone and desktop switch to "offline mode" for a good 5 to 10 minutes, then switch back to "online" and it should sync them up!
you may need to close each app, but no reinstalling with this solution 👍

This finally worked. Thanks!

Highlighted

Regular
This does not work. It wont even let me sign in from my lap top anymore.
Keeps saying wrong username and password ehen i know it is the correct one.
Highlighted

Unfortunately, this is not an option to go "offline", as you can't adjust any settings, when using Spotify via Roku 3.  Is there a workaround in this instance?

Highlighted

Casual Listener

Right.  If you create a playlist on the computer, you have to go to your phone and the toggle the phone to offline and then online again.  This can be done in Settings, Playback, Offline.  After the phone is put back into online mode, it will look for the playlist you created on your computer.

SUGGESTED POSTS