Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlists, radio and duplicates

Playlists, radio and duplicates

Hi, 

I have a question to team/users: 

I play radio based on playlist. Lets say that I like some song and want to add it to my playlist. I click Add to -> playlist, and yes, its there. Nice. But very often Spotify radio keeps looping around the same set of songs (problem seems to be ignored since forever till now) . I get annoyed as hell because its hell annoying, and when I finally have some more or less new song showing up, I'm forgetting if I already have it in this particular playlist or not. I can either check it (which - you have to agree - is  pain in... to do it each time) or just add it. But then I end up with many duplicates of the same song in the playlist. I know Spotify does not see problem in duplicates, because its again not fixed since forever, but I would love to have them removed so, so so much 😞 I know about alternative, third party solutions showed here on forum, but please, its kind of ridicolous...

Or maybe I am doing something wrong? 

Please enlight me, please please please 🙂 

Art.

2 Replies

Nope your not missing anything, both are long standing open issues with Spotify.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Seriously it is such a problem for developers to exclude recently played songs / songs already in database / starred from the radio? Come on! Its 10mins of coding! Why do you guys are so blind on this issues??? It is ridicolous...

Suggested posts