Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Please Help! FOLLOW option is missing

Please Help! FOLLOW option is missing

For a few months now my FOLLOW button on my windows app and my browser has disappeared . After some update I think. Anyways.. I want it back but can not find any help online. Please fix this.

3 Replies

Hey @eastonellis.

Thanks for reaching out on the Community! We'll be glad to help you out 🙂

I know this sounds obvious, but would you mind restarting your device and performing a clean reinstall by following the steps outlined here? This can solve many common problems that our users experience.

If that doesn't work, could you send us a screenshot illustrating the problem you're experiencing? This would help us to understand exactly how it appears on your end so we can troubleshoot this better.

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Imagine that... I do a trial month of premium and my FOLLOW button showed up again.  Your heart system doies not work to follow artists. You need to be able to follow artists in order for your DFiscover section to work properly. How do you get around this?

Hey @eastonellis.

Thanks for getting back to us - we're glad the issue was resolved! By the way, did you mean the Follow option below the name of the artist on the Artist page? Let us know if it disappears again, and make sure to send us a screenshot so we can see what's happening 🙂

If you "heart" a song, you save a song to Your Library and for some contexts (including Radio, Daily Mixes, and Discover Weekly) it also provides a taste signal, making these sets better in the future. So your Discover Weekly should gradually be populated with songs which reflect your musical taste, thanks to you "hearting" songs on Spotify.

Hope that makes sense! Let us know if you have any other questions 🙂

Suggested posts