Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Please add new languages to Spotify for Windows

Solved!

Please add new languages to Spotify for Windows

None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.

Plan

Premium

Country

Slovakia

Device

Dell Inspiron

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Hello.

I have noticed, that new languages are not still in Spotify for Windows. Those languages are in spotify for Web and Spotify for Android ETC. But, there aren't new languages still in Spotify for Windows.

Please, could You add those new languages, such as Slovak? I know, that Spotify is in Slovak language too.

Thank You.

Best regards

Marco Oros

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @Noguri,

Thank you for posting on the Community. 

Unfortunately, at the moment Slovak is still not supported in the desktop app. However, we invite you to submit an Idea requesting that language. 

In this article you can find the steps to submit it. We always take new ideas and feedback into consideration to improve the app. Here you can read more on how ideas work.

Let us know if you have any questions. 

MafeGModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hi @Noguri,

Thank you for posting on the Community. 

Unfortunately, at the moment Slovak is still not supported in the desktop app. However, we invite you to submit an Idea requesting that language. 

In this article you can find the steps to submit it. We always take new ideas and feedback into consideration to improve the app. Here you can read more on how ideas work.

Let us know if you have any questions. 

MafeGModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts