Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Please help me SPOTIFY deleted all my songs

Please help me SPOTIFY deleted all my songs

All of a sudden all my songs are missing, they're not there anymore, the playlists are there but there is a " + " sign next to ALL of the songs, so I have to add them all over again, I only had one playlist with 130 songs which is the one I use for the GYM, but on the section of MY MUSIC I had over 2000 songs,and now it's empty, the weird thing is that when I click on ARTISTS everything is there, and there is not a "+" next to the songs, there is actually a check mark , but i dont get why it is empty on SONGS, please help!! it took me days and many hours to put all my music there!! 😞

10 Replies

Hey, @medinaalj18 !

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you've been having. Don't fret, Spotify is here for you!

I have taken a look at your account and I can see 5 or so playlists, perhaps you have two accounts which is causing this issue? I think it would be best for you to get in touch with us via this contact form. We will need to ask for some personal details to help you best, we wouldn't want you to post these publicly. 

You may receive an automated response to your email at first. Just reply to that (even if it is from a no-reply email address) and you will be put through to an advisor.

Be sure to let us know how you get on! 🙂

I have had exactly the same experience. On my computer spotify my whole songs your music section is empty, i had thousands of songs before.

Hello: @pcd94babydoll

Just follow the instructions that smidny

Help this happened to me too and i had to have over 2500 songs saved on that library. PLEASE HELP ME!!! 

Hey @1223804025

I suggest you contact support so they can help you

https://support.spotify.com/contact-spotify-support/

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I'm having the same problem! I woke up this morning and the only mysic in my songs were a few songs I added yesterday while listening to spotify radio... Where'd all my music go?! My playlists are still there too, but I'm going to have to go back and re-add all my songs, which I really don't want to do. Please help!

Did you ever find a solution to this? This happened to me yesterday and support hasnt been of help yet.

4 years later and it's still not fixed.  It's November 2016 and I see this has been a major problem with users since 2012, and is still happning.  On it's own Spotify changes my storage setting from SD card to Device Storage, and Turns Off the download button on my downloaded playlist, deleting all of my downloaded songs.  In the last couple weeks this has happened 3 times.  It's very aggravating when I am offline without internet access, and all of my music is deleted.   Spotify must be wasting thousands of GB of bandwidth by users repeatedly downloading songs that SPOTIFY keeps deleting.    SPOTIFY... FIX THIS PROBLEM!!

I have the same problem. All my songs, gone. Honestly... How do they expect people to pay for premium when this is the kind of thing that happens -- literally every song being removed. I mean, I know they're just songs, but those were songs that I had collected over a couple months, it's just a sham. 

I'm honestly regretting ever migrating to Spotify, because every couple months this BS happens -- and when I contact support either nothing is done in reply, or I get the same Copy and Paste response telling me to do thing I quite literally-obviously in the contact form stated I had tried. I'm tired of this. Premium has its connotations, and Spotify REALLY isn't portraying any of them. 

Hi! I had about 1,000 songs save on my Spotify and suddenly I only have 94. How do I get them all back?? Please help

Suggested posts